Thursday, May 29, 2014

I can't stand that person! -May 26

Ever been around someone that just grates on your nerves.
You cringe just being around them?
I was around someone like that.
I know....
not so holy of me to feel that way, huh?
I have a long way to go.

Well, I made a random remark.
And what did that person do?

SHE CORRECTED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

How dare she!?

I decided right then and there that my best strategy was to
get up and move to another spot,
before I 'lost my religion' and said something I would regret!

Later on I complained to God about it.
"Can YOU BELIEVE IT, God?!!
How DARE SHE! 
Correct me in front of others??!!
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS??

God said back quietly.
"Was what you said edifying, did it build up others?" 

Me, (mentally stuttering)
"Well, nooooo."

God,
"Then she was right, wasn't she?"

My righteous indignation took a nosedive.

No comments:

Post a Comment