Thursday, May 29, 2014

Is fear shaking your world? -May 28

Focus on God.
Focus on getting to the truth.
Don't be defensive.

Develop an atomosphere of encouragement and gratitude for those around you.  

Just to be with Me,
to know I am beside you.
Will bring Peace and Joy.

Idle gossip is such an easy trap to fall into.

"I grew up a fearful person, a people pleaser,
in constant worry of the impression I made and how people perceived me.
I believed the lie that God wan't enough for me.   Some events happened that rocked my world and sent the false foundation that I stood on into oblivion.  The lights came on for me one day when I realized that the fear was no longer dominant.   I had come to know that if God could get me through this, He could get me through anything.    When your fears feel like they are shaking your world, run to God."   -Devotions for Women on the Go

Your lives are full of glad promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment