Thursday, June 12, 2014

Are you afraid of success?

Be watchful to My voice and instantly obey.
The man who obeys Me implicitly builds his foundation on a Rock.
In times of storm- stay steadfast.
You can experience that peace that doesn't make sense.

"Follow the little guiding that I give,
that I speak to you.
Daily obedience,
the loving doing of My Will.
Help me to hear Your voice and to obey."  -God Calling

Stand fast in the liberty that you have gotten from God.

A special part of God's abundance for the 'here and now' is the freedom to love and be loved by each other.

Ask for strength and grace to be faithful in 'the now.' 
Keep your desires on the table for God to reaarange and redefine.
His version of your dream and life purpose is your best version for you life.
-Susie Larson

I don't have to fear my own human sinful bent.
He says to me today,
TAKE A NEW LAND! 
Do not fear!
Spiritual authority in God exceeds any earthly authority in my midst.
Don't be afraid of success.

How often do my thoughts and words point to what I do more than what God has already done?   We can possess and produce no good thing apart from God.  How much of God's blessing can I handle before I make it all about me?

How many good things can He entrust to me
before I believe that life is good because HE is good! 
When we look to the left and the right at what others possess and forget to look up,  we overlook just how enormously rich we really are.  

This is my peace:

I can be transformed by Him
 to walk with holy confidence and humble dependence

No comments:

Post a Comment