Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dead End Vision

"It is your task to maintain your heart peace in adverse circumstances.
Doubt always your power or wisdom to put things right.
Ask me Me to right all as you leave it to Me.
Go on your way loving and laughing.
I am wisdom.
Only My wisdom can rightly decide anything,
settle any problem.
So rely on Me.
All is well."   -God calling.

Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.  
All day long I put my hope in you.

"Don't get so wrapped up in the unfulfilled desires of your heart that you stop tending the garden that God has already given you." -susie larson


I need your love,
I need your vision.
I have dead end vision.
Please give me life giving vision.

Follow the path of obedience. It leads to Me,Your treasure.

Lord help me to listen with my heart and not my fear.

Lord, I don't want to just 'fold up shop'.
I want to grow.
I don't want to become self protective and 'dead end' out.
Show me where life is.

Lord let me know, recognize, see Your love.

Victories come when we humbly assume responsibility and do what needs to be done for the good of many instead of doing just what makes life easier for us.

"You slaves must obey your earthly masters in everything you do.   Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you.   Obey them willingly because of your love of the Lord.   Work as if God is watching even when the boss isn't."

I do doubt my own wisdom lord.
Please give me your vision 
I know I have dead end vision.

Proverbs 3: 5-7

Lean on
trust in,
and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind
and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.   In all your ways know, recognize,
and acknowledge Him,
and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.   Be not wise in your own eyes,
reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn away from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment