Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pray without ceasing.

Lord be present to us.
Be now.

"Just to come before Me and stay for awhile in My presence,
this must strengthen and help you.
Obtain my mind.
The only way to keep calm, sane, is to have a mind which is in Me.
That mind you can never obtain by reasoning or by reading,
but only by living with Me and sharing My life.
Think much of Me.
Speak much of Me.
See others as I see them.
Let nothing less satisfy you.
Don't worry about the future." -God Calling

Tell Him all about your weakness
and your long encouraged habits of doubt,
and how helpless you are before it,
and commit the whole battle to Him.
Believe He is faithful,
not because you feel it,
or see it,
but because He says He is.
Cultivate a continuous habit of believing,
and never let your faith waiver for any reason. -AGS

"I am focusing all my energies on this one thing,
I am focusing ahead.
Forgetting the past (mistakes and hurts)
and looking forward to what lies ahead."  phil. 3

Sometimes I feel overwelmed, wondering what the future holds,
then I remember that worry and fear are not from You.


PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment