Saturday, June 7, 2014

God and Evolution

The things in our lives are beyond our control.
They are beyond our supply.
Show us your supply.

Help us to focus not on our lack,
but on Your supply.

Lord, help me to have a fresh knowledge of Your love.
Help me to know that you are not just a figment of my mind....
but reality.
Remind me of the ways you have taken care of us
and answered prayers for us.
Help me not to be ignorant in that regard.
Take off my blinders.

Fear not.
Stand still.
The Lord will fight for you.
You shall stay at peace.
Hold your peace.
Remain at rest.

Any forward movement, even the tiniest baby step is progress.

1.  Seek Him.
2.  Guard you heart and mind against negative thoughts.
3.  Don't close your heart.
4.  Humble yourself and do the work of sorting through your stuff.

Evolution and God.....
Reach after the things of God,
And your whole nature changes,
Your thoughts alter....
so you can best enjoy and receive the wonders of His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment