Monday, June 23, 2014

Feel like you are at a dead end? Hope restored.

Lord I feel like I am at a dead end.
Please open doors for me.

"Cling to Me.
When weary sit by the well.  Rest.
Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.  Rest until every care has gone and then let the tide of love and joy flow in."

  I don't want to be weak and ineffectual.  Lord, make me strong, full of power and annointing, proclaiming a risen lord and not a defeated weak human.  

"If my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then when they seek me I will be found."

I feel lost Lord.
I feel lost.
I feel paralyzed,
I feel lost.

"If you are in a season of refining ,
lean in,
trust the loving hand of your precious Lord and know that he will lead you to the other side.
humble yourself and seek to understand what the Lord is doing around you.   He will faithfully lead you and He will strengthen you as you go.   On the other side of this refining time is a fresh perspective and new mercies.   Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, in due time you will be lifted up and honored before a watching world."  -Susie Larson   

I couldn't finish my prayer time today because I was so lost about Roxie our dog.  Facing the prospect of euthanizing her.

The vetriniarian called and said she would do the surgery for half the price and I could absolutely pay in labor.

Hope restored. 

My heart has been lifted with hope.   Even if tomorrow the vet says Roxie's paw is hopeless, at least I know we didn't have to just give up.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment