Saturday, June 14, 2014

Face today with Me

"Face today with Me!

Follow every leading .
I am your Guide.
Put away from you every thought of trouble.
Take each day.
Face the day's problem with Me.
Seek My help and guidance as to what you can do.
Never look back.
Circumstances are not what needs altering,
YOU need altering!
As you reach for Me you will be altered."  -God Calling

Relationship with God is not about being good.

It is about being in relationship.
He loves us even when we screw up and
He calls us toward wholeness and new motivations.

You have authority over all,
So I will not worry for the future.
I will trust in You with all my heart,
And I will not depend on my own understanding.

Live joyfully with the spouse whom you love all the days
of your life.    eccles 9:9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment