Sunday, June 22, 2014

Woman you are healed of your sickness.

"If we have not learned to be stable during difficult circumstances, we will not be able to show stability with difficult people.   Stability must be worked in us as we go around and around the same mountains in life.   We finally learn not to let them upset us.   Then and only then can we show God's love to a needy world." -Joyce Meyers  

People need a relationship with God, not a religion.

Lord I hope you are saturating me.

"Your Red Sea will part."

Lord, don't talk to me in riddles!
As you said in Your word,
Let your yes mean yes and your no mean no. 

"Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.   Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom. Just talk to Me."

No man can see the face of God and live,
yet that is what I seek.   Your face.
Open my eyes to the riches I already possess.

"Woman you are healed of your sickness."

Edify.
Guard your thoughts.
Take your thoughts and purposes and make them captive to God.

Offer them to Him.

Take away the pointing of the finger.
The whispering,
The inuendos.

If My people who are called by My name would humble themselves
and seek My face,
and turn from their wicked ways,
then they would find Me.
And I would heal them.

No comments:

Post a Comment