Thursday, June 19, 2014

Paw work. -June 18

Press in and press on.   You have access to all the riches of heaven.   It takes time for a significant moment to happen.   Keep praying.   Keep believing.   Keep walking.   Keep reaching for God's best for you.   And at just the right time, according to God's glory and your readiness the clusds will break, the waters will part, and there will be a way where there was no way.   God loves to do miracles through a humble, believing soul.   Give him the glory He deserves by giving Him access to your whole self.
Wait until you see what He has in store for you!  -Susie Larson

Help me to believe and see.

Fancy foot work. 
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.  -acts 3:6
Paw work.  Lord please let me see Your hand.  Your movement in this situation.    My response is to give up.  I see the mountain.   Show me Your hand and especially Your face.  Help me see You in this situation.

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.   -Is. 40:31

My hand is controlling all.   Take all in order as I say. 
Listen to My voice.
Rest and pray.  I lead you.  
The way is clear.  Go forward unafraid. 
 I am beside you.    
-God Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment