Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nothing is ever hopeless. -June 17

Spending time in God's word is the treasure and the key to overcoming challenges and experiencing success.

This thought came to me about God's provision:
 
"I try to keep you from worry by providing the means to a need that is about to arise.Then you get resentful because you have to use that 'extra' money when the need arose.   So I will provide AS the need arises."

God is Faithful.
"If the whole purpose of my life is to learn to love God and to show His compassion to the world, then what He is doing in me is more important then what He is doing for me.   I have discovered through many tears that if I bring every jagged edge of my life to Him, He will continue to mold me to become the woman I am called to be."  -Sheila Walsh

In this mediocre and complacent attitude comes a God who desires to give life, and give it abundantly.   This doesn't mean special protection from problems, but it does mean joy, peace, and liberty in the midst of them.   Part of His plan for such abundance is the divine relationships through which He works - marriage, the family, the church.               -I.M.


I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.  Phil 4:11

"Set your hope on Me. 
Know that your days will hold more and more of Me.
Do not try to find answers to the mysteries of the world.
Learn to know Me more and more.
Know no theology.
Know Me.
I AM.
If a man knows Me not,
all your explanations will fall on an unresponsive heart."
-God Calling

An amazing life is the transfiguration of the ordinary daily events and circumstances which lifts them to the spiritual, and sees them as the signs and the indications of the divine leading.  Nothing is ever hopeless.

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?  Matt 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment