Wednesday, June 11, 2014

He makes us holy.

Stay on course,
walk steadily on the path He guides you on.
Follow His leading.
Psalm 119.

God wants to make us whole.
God wants us to experience peace, healing, and a sense of purpose.

Lord please give me YOUR vision for the purpose of my life...
Confidence in Your calling,
clarity of my purpose, ability, strengths, gifts.

This is how all men will know you are my disciples,
because you have love for one another.

The Old Testament bears out that men are not good.
We can't be good.
'Good' is rules and regulations.

God changes us from the inside out.
He makes us better than 'good'.
He makes us holy.
He makes us holy through relationship with Him.
Spending time with Him is the key to transformation,
peace and wisdom.

If My people,
who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
I will hear from heaven
and will forgive their sins
and restore their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14












and turn from their wicked ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment