Friday, June 6, 2014

You are lying.

Ever have people say that to you?
Or they might not come out and call you a liar to your face.
They may say it behind your back.
Or they might insinuate it and say it in a manner like this...

I don't believe you!
Are you SURE that really happened?
Hmm, I don't think that could really be so.

WHY does that bug me?
WHO CARES if people think I am lying?!

WHY do I struggle with what people think about me?
WHY should I even bother to care?

"It is balance and poise I am teaching you.   Perfect balance and poise.   This will give you power in dealing with the lives of others.  Never feel inadequate.  All work here is accomplished by MY SPIRIT.  
And that can only flow through the most humble and lowly.
Rid yourself of self and all is well.  It is necessary that you see Me as supplying all that you personally need.  No insignificant people." 
-God Calling

Lord You know every day of my future
 and You still love Me...even when I fail. 

MY VICTORY AND HONOR
COME FROM GOD ALONE. 
psalm 62:2
 
            HE IS MY DEFENSE.             
psalm 62:6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment