Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be Careful How you Think, Your life is Shaped by your Thoughts

Refuse to think about the problems of tomorrow.
My message to You is trust and wait.
I am your Guide.
Do not fear the way ahead.
I have taken care of everything.
-God Calling
 
However you feed your mind,
that is what you become.
Your mind feeds on whatever you immerse it in..
 
Spend much time in prayer.
It is the linking of the soul, mind, and heart to God.
 
Don't assume that a person with alot of knowledge has alot of wisdom.
Wisdom can be found in the most unusual and unexpected places.
 
SPEND TIME IN PRAYER!
 
The way of transformation is the way of Divine Companionship.
 
 I have learned how to be satisfied, content, not disturbed in whatever state I am in. 
I have learned the secret of facing every situation.
God infuses inner strength into me.
I am sufficient in Him.
My God will fill to the full your every need according to His riches.
Phil. 4:11
 
Lord, I look forward to being this trusting of You.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment