Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What's my purpose?

WHAT's MY PURPOSE?
 
 
 
 
I am not primarily called to
DO something.
(motherhood, teaching, selling, preaching)
I am called PRIMARILY to be in relationship
TO Someone.
The job is not more important than the relationship to God.
God is more important than
what He called me to do.
 
My life,
in all it's importance or lack of importance
 finds its meaning in Him.
He wants time with us!


Start small, five minutes.
Use devotionals to help you if you like.
Just read one devotional a day for five minutes.
Commit yourself to these five minutes a day.
See what happens!

Good devotional, books:

God Calling
My Imitation of Christ
So Long Insecurity
A Gentle Spirit
Intimate Moments
the Bible
Abandonment to Divine Providence
Reduce Me to Love


 

No comments:

Post a Comment