Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FEAR IS EVIL

March 4

Lord, things happen in every day,
that I can allow myself to be thrown into turmoil,
or I can choose You!
Give me wisdom to know what to do when these choices arise.

"Draw near to me,
contact with Me is your only cure for all ills.
Truth is many sided.
Have much tender love and patience for all who do not see as you do.

The elimination of self is the key to holiness and happiness and can only be accomplished with My help.
Study my life more,
live in my presence.
Worship me.

Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

I  did not say they did not do it.

-God Calling

God sees the good in people, but also knows and recognizes the wrong.
"Therefore, put on tender mercies."  Col 3:12.

Love is a choice.


March 5

There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell.

I have let myself become unsettled by someone else.
Over something trivial.
I come to you with that.
Show me what to do.

"What ever is good, what ever is true, think on these things."

Please guide me
how You want me to spend my time and energy in this matter.

God promises to supply all my needs.
When I go to Him admitting my lack.
He fills me up.
He alone restores my soul.
Take away the pointing of the finger.

Ever since the fall, the flesh wants to justify, rationalize, blame.
I need to remove myself from the situation,
take away finger pointing,
turn my energies and attentions to the positive path He guides me on.




No comments:

Post a Comment