Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guide my path.

Help me to love You and trust You.

"I am with you, Do not fear. 
Your heights of success will be won
by the daily persistent doing of what I said.  
Daily
Steady
Persistent
Say 'all is well' to everything.  
All IS well."
-God Calling
 


He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

I am finding myself at a place where I am seeing more and more needs of others that beg to be met.
When resources are limited - who wants to give them away?
When You are not involved,
I am by my very nature greedy, self seeking,
focused on survival, and self protective.
You alone give me the desire and strength and confidence to give away my time and resources. 
 
He who observes the wind and waits for all conditions to be favorable will not sow,
and he who regards the clouds will not reap.  
 Ecc. 11:4
 
Go Ahead and Sow!

No comments:

Post a Comment