Monday, March 31, 2014

Fear and Anxiety

Fear and anxiety have become a large monster for a lot of people.

"Each week is a week of progress.
Steady progress upward.
You may not see it,
But I do.
Courage.
When climbing a steep hill,
a man is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet
then of the view,
the grandeur,
or even the upward progress.
Persevere,
Persevere.
Love and laugh.
Rejoice." -God Calling

Ever feel like you are at a standstill?  Feet of clay.   Mired down?
Can't seem to move forward?
Fall on His mercy and presence.
Follow His pointing the way.
Don't give up.
He walks with you.
Even while feeling like your feet are stuck in clay.
Don't know which direction to go?
It doesn't have to be something crazy!
It is often something on your path already!!
Show me Lord.
Give me courage to do what You want me to do.
Sometimes I feel like such a ball of anxiety.
Please help me.

Love and Laughter!
Lord, my heart is not so pure that I run to You because it is Your will.
Sometimes I run to You because I know You have my heart in your hands.
I know that You are the only one who can calm me.
You can talk to me where no one else can reach.
You have the power to reach others where no one else can.

Love and Laughter.
Have you found a way to spread it?
Have you found a way that you enjoy?


Perhaps that is where your ministry lies?

No comments:

Post a Comment