Friday, March 14, 2014

The silent witness.


I turned to the person who witnessed an event
and asked them if they had just heard the same thing I did.  
The witness wouldn't say anything.
They wouldn't validate what I had heard and seen.
Did it really happen?
And the doubt set in.....


I don't want
 to be
the silent witness.


I have to be careful because the things I say,
people may take to heart. 
So I have to SPEAK LIFE.

People don't know who they can trust.
 
"Your cross is you.   You are only an instrument,
not yours to decide how or when or where you are to act.
I plan all that.
Make yourself very fit to do My work.
All that hinders your activity must be cured.
Take up your cross each day.
The cross given to each of you is only
a cross provided on which you can crucify the self of yours that
hinders progress and joy and prevents the flow through your being
of My invigorating Life and Spirit.
Listen to Me,
Love Me,
Joy in Me,
Rejoice."  -God Calling

Do not be afraid, and do not inspire fear.
People don't know who they can trust.
Do not dismiss what others tell you,
Validation.
Of their feelings, their fears, their dignity.
Just because what they are saying didn't happen to you....
Does not mean it didn't happen to them..

I want to be a person who is trustworthy.
Please Lord, Guard my heart and my mouth.
What is my motivation?
Let my motivation be YOU.

I am not looking to be a hero,
I am not looking to be trusted.

But
 
In the event that You may lead others to me,
 
Please let me be 
TRUST    WORTHY.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment