Friday, February 21, 2014

 
"Be more afraid of Spirit unrest, ruffling of the Spirit, than of earthquakes, fire, ice storms or any outside forces.  
When you feel that the calm has been broken, away alone with Me until your heart sings and all is strong and calm."
God Calling
 
Last year at this time:
 I needed money to take my dog to the vet,
I needed a washer machine and no money to get one.
My daughter was bleeding alot and we feared another miscarriage.
My mom died, my uncle died, My father-in-law died.
A close loved one threatened to kill me,
My car was stolen.
We needed money to have a tree cut down.
We needed money for taxes.
My feet were in great pain making it hard to work.
 
We were able to bring the dog to a clinic for $18.
My daughter had a beautiful baby boy.
We were given a matching washer and dryer for only $50.
My son in law loaned us his truck, and now his jeep.
We paid the tax money.
I had shoes tucked away under my bed I had forgotten about,
that when I wore them took the pain away.
 
BE AT PEACE,
TURN OUT FEAR.
 
God is in Control
Trust Him,
Enjoy peace and rest.
 
Prayer time is not a law to be kept,
but a relationship that will heal you.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment