Thursday, February 27, 2014

Take time for prayer.
Take more time to be alone with Me.

So only will you prosper.
The hearing of spirit sounds is of more worth
than the hearing of all of earths noises.
I am with you.
Let that fill you with raptrue.
Be not afraid.
All is well.
Dwell much on what I did as well as what I said.

I touched her and the fever left her.
Not many words, just a moment's contact,
and all fever left her.

She was well, whole, calm, and able to rise and minister to others.

Feel my touch.
Sense my presence,
and the fever of work, care, and fear melts into nothingness.

Health, joy and peace take its place.-God Calling

Thank You for the compassion that You give to us.
Where we can put ourselves in the shoes of the other person,
to better undstand their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment