Monday, February 17, 2014

February 13,14,15 Aftermath of PAX Ice Storm

"In rush and worry little is accomplished.
You must learn to take the calm with you in the midst of the storm.

Let inspiration take the place of aspiration.

You would have broken down under the weight of your care,
but for this renewing time with Me.  It is not what I say, it is I Myself.
It is not the hearing Me so much as the BEING in My Presence.

Remember you must Never fail to keep this time apart with Me.
Gradually you will be transformed physically, mentally, spiritually into My likeness. All who see you or who have contact with you will be brought nearer to Me and the influence will spread.  

You are making one spot of earth a Holy place.  
You must work and spend yourself ceaselessly as I lead you. 

But the greatest work you can do is done in this time apart with Me."


No comments:

Post a Comment