Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Help me to trust like a child.

So many things to get done,
time goes by so fast.
Feel pressured sometimes by so much to get done.
 
The only way I can be sure I am on the right track
is to make sure I get my prayer time.

I am also becoming more aware of ways that I am rude and impatient.  
Not depressed or overwhelmed by this.... instead...
I am looking forward to God giving me the grace to change
as He lights my paths of awareness.
 
It is a bit exciting to become more aware of who I am,
and to know that who HE is,
gives me hope.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. 
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is.  
Romans12:1-2

I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  
Matt 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment