Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whining and Complaining.

Lord,
set a guard on my lips so that only words that build up will come out.

When someone succeeds, it doesn't mean that we are less.
  
I have noticed that when something good happens to another person,
the human tendency for others is to whine and complain.
It seems that we see their success as a measuring stick
for all our peceived failures.

The human thought immediately goes to-
"but what about me?"

Lord, flood my life with purpose and compassion. 
Be my strength in weakness.
Nothing has the propensity to reveal false gods to me
like a change in my circumstances.

NOTHING HAS BEEN THROWN OFF PLAN.

Help me to trust in Your plan in my life.  
Help me to realize,
that even though I feel that my sins and my weaknesses
may have thwarted Your plans,
they have not.
You have given me the way back to your Purpose for me.
You see the potential in me and call me forth!

"My will shall be revealed as you go.
My power will invigorate you
You will indeed walk on to victory.
Never limit My power."





No comments:

Post a Comment