Monday, February 17, 2014

February 11 - Motion is easier than waiting

February 11

"Do not kid yourself into thinking that any woman is so secure that she won't go after somebody elses man to boost her ailing ego. An insecure person's greatest need for control is directed towards those who have the most potential to either threaten their security OR strengthen it."   Beth Moore

Lord Please protect my spouse, my sons, and son-in-law from 'that woman type'.  Please protect me, my daughter, daughter-in-laws from being 'that woman'.   Let us all get our sense of worth from You.   Give us wisdom and security that comes from You.

"On your watch lift up your hands for the lives of your children."

"I am walking with you, guiding your path, your journey.  
The journey is life giving when it is with Me.  
Motion is easier than calm waiting.  
Wait until I show you My will. 
It is not the end point of the journey that is important, but the focus on Me.  Walk with Me ON YOUR JOURNEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment