Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tangled Up Fishing Line

What is going on here, God??!!
 
There are some things that are required of me
that I just don't know how to deal with.
For instance,
filling out taxes,
dealing with the Department Of Motor Vehicles,
Legal issues.
 
I am afraid of messing it up.
I don't know what I am doing.
And then if I screw up...
I feel out of control,
I become angry, frustrated.
I want everyone away from me.
I have no idea what to do,
I just want to scream.
I feel powerless, stupid, clueless, trapped.
Feel like a caged animal.
 
Love is not rude and does not act unbecomingly. 1 cor 13:5
 
Many people are rude and act like they are the only one that matters.
I know I can be this way...
Especially in these kind of situations.
 
"Lord, show me the ways in which I am rude and unmannerly
and give me the grace to change.
Humility is satisfied knowing that God is in control.
It trust, enjoys rest and peace.
It delights in making others happy." Joyce Meyer
 
"You must trust this lesson has to be learned,
you will be helped,
you will be guided,
you will be led continually."
God Calling

 
When I make a mistake,
I need to hand it to You,
Like the child with the tangled fishing line.
Sure that You will make right what I have messed up.
Help me to know that
You are in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment