Monday, February 10, 2014

Pray to the ONE who can truly rescue you from your pain.

Ever feel like you are at a stand still?
Feel like you are going nowhere?
 
"I speak in everything to you.
Be linked to Me.
You cannot be overwhelmed when you are linked to My Power.
Trust and do not be afraid.
A tree stripped of beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured,
But the Spirit of Life flows through you.
Silently, secretly.
New life will come up..
Remember you are at the hands of the Master Gardener.
Rejoice..."        
 
Let my roots sink deep into You.
Let me feed on Your Word.
Bless me with the confidence in Your care and direction.
Help me to notice the good things when they come.
Help me to fix my mind on what is pure and lovely and upright.
When the winds of life's storms come,
I will not be afraid when I know You are with me.
You help me not to worry.
Help me to live a life that is a reflection of You,
a blessing to others.
 
"Your desire is for us to be free of every unhealthy motivation.
Grant me a supernatural confidence that I am safe with You
and loved by You.
Lord, you know me better than I know myself.
As you reveal Yourself to me,
I ask that You also mercifully reveal myself to me!
Make me wholly unafraid of anything that I might see in myself in the light You provide.
Help me to trust that You only shed light
where You are willing to heal."  -Beth Moore
 
HOPE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment