Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Distracted, aggravated, frustrated...

Distracted?

"Continue to meet Me in spite of all the oppositions. 
Persist in this.
Make it a life habit.
I will reveal My will to you.
The problems and difficulties of your lives can be explained by
Me more clearly and effectually than by anyone else."

Wait patiently for the Lord. 
Be brave and courageous.
Wait patiently for Him.  psalm 27:14

In spite of days when I have not heard His voice,
In spite of days when I feel no heart to heart telling,

I know that you tell me:

I lead you daily
I give you a peace that you cannot get any other way.
I order your priorities,
I arrange the meetings,
the 'coincidences',
the people,
and
I give you the eyes to see it.
I open your eyes to see.
I turn the boring and mundane into the purpose filled.
I transform the routine into the Divine.


No comments:

Post a Comment